PDA

View Full Version : Help with LATD rules

Commander Lance
02-05-2007, 02:13
I'm having trouble finding the answer to a question I'v been pondering about with the Lost and the Damned: Can I take say, Iron Warriors in my Lost and the Damned list?

And does anyone know of any info on the new rules for the renegade Imperial Guard coming out from Forge World?

Count de Monet
02-05-2007, 02:18
I'm having trouble finding the answer to a question I'v been pondering about with the Lost and the Damned: Can I take say, Iron Warriors in my Lost and the Damned list?

Yes, you can take Legion-specific CSM.

Go here and check out the Codex: Eye of Terror FAQ
http://us.games-workshop.com/errata/errata.htm

And does anyone know of any info on the new rules for the renegade Imperial Guard coming out from Forge World?

Nope.

Brother Loki
02-05-2007, 08:54
The new renegades are based on a variation of the Imperial Guard list and will be detailed in Imperial Armour 5 - The Siege of Vraks Part 1, which is out in the next month or so. They have a full army list in that, which represents troops recently turned against the Imperium (so no daemons etc), and then in Imperial Armour 6 this may well be expanded to chaosify it more, with the addition of more chaos marines, daemon engines etc.

However the forgeworld models are designed to be fairly generic, whether you use them as LatD traitors, work off the Guard codex or whatever.

Pete