PDA

View Full Version : A gimp's view on the "summer/winter campain)

Gimp
02-05-2007, 16:19
Last night I was up reading my Armageddon Codex and I was really enjoying it (loved the fluff) and I know alot of people were disappointed about the out come of the Storm of Chaos but you must hand it to GW at least they tried to make it fun. However last years Medusa V was so boring there was no effort envolved, there was no codex, no new army lists and only the smallest amount of fluff. All we got was some small paged booklet in a White Dwarf and some new models (including the Chaos Possessed :( ). Now from the look of it (I might be wrong here as we only get the White Dwarf a month late here in SA :eyebrows:) this years Nemisis War is gonna be along the same line. So to cut to the chase I for one wish that GW would make this newest Summer Campaign (but its winter here in the south:confused:) with format and zeal they used in the olden days.

EvC
02-05-2007, 17:14
The aim of the Nemesis Crown will be, from what I've seen so far to somewhat give Warhammer a nice push- but mostly get people to buy Orcs, Dwarfs or Empire. And good people will try to use it and the new campaign tools and terrain to give us all a great time in spite of GW's wishes ;)

Rider-Of-Kurnous
02-05-2007, 19:52
Hmm unfortunately we probably wont get anything( unless its dwarves, orcs or empire)

Splagbot
02-05-2007, 20:35
I would like to see a new release for some armies apart from the affore mentioned three, if only for the purposes of the campaign, a special character would be nice, even if they killed said characters.