PDA

View Full Version : We Iz Orcs

stashman
06-05-2007, 21:52
I know its old, but I really have to thank Avian for his articles on how to use Orcs and Goblins.

For all of you that don't know the existens of a very helpful site can read all here:

http://folk.ntnu.no/tarjeia/avian/index.php

Voltaire
07-05-2007, 00:16
Avians stuff is more than excellent and I hope he writes for the Watchman one day :)

MarvyWill
07-05-2007, 03:12
His site is the most consistently interesting Warhammer site that I visit.

Bright lad that one.

Ninners
07-05-2007, 09:20
He has some great stuff on ogres aswell. Hes quite active on the ogrestronghold

Hragged
07-05-2007, 12:32
Avian's website is indeed awesome, he's written a heck of a lot of interesting articles that are well worth reading :)

Tutore
07-05-2007, 13:31
I read the site every week, hoping to find a new article. Hey, that one of the forest goblins is old :):)!!

Onisuzume
07-05-2007, 14:00
I've had his site bookmarked for ages. (even since before I knew about warseer :O)
Really useful leadership chart and the custom units maker is also good for some laughs. (and interresting heroes like a saurus mage)

kroq'gar
07-05-2007, 14:10
That would be a most interesting site to visit if ogre kingdoms werent such a bad concept in fantasy.

Methrin
07-05-2007, 18:03
That would be a most interesting site to visit if ogre kingdoms werent such a bad concept in fantasy.

The ogres articles represent only a fraction of the goods available on this site. A shame you didn't bother to find and enjoy them.

Felworth
07-05-2007, 21:38

Someone being sarcastic on the internet? How unseemly!

Anyway, without Avian's articles it would have taken me a lot longer to figure out how to make use of Ogres. Now if only I would stop throwing them against large blocks of fear causing infantry...

superknijn
07-05-2007, 21:57
A great site, but he should update it. It has been, what, 2 weeks since the last update, and you said that the next update will come 'next week'.

kroq'gar
08-05-2007, 10:12
The ogres articles represent only a fraction of the goods available on this site. A shame you didn't bother to find and enjoy them.

i did actually look and it is a good site... i was being sarcastic....

Avian
08-05-2007, 12:48
A great site, but he should update it. It has been, what, 2 weeks since the last update, and you said that the next update will come 'next week'.
Well, I have been quite busy with Real World stuff and what little time I have had left over has gone to my (probably overly-abitious) GURPS: Goblins / Warhammer crossover RPG project.

But more stuff will come. Whether it will be interesting for non-roleplayers I don't know, but there will be stuff and there will be quite a lot of it. :)

Tutore
08-05-2007, 13:45
I thanked your tactics in my recent battle report: http://www.tutore.org/warhammer/lastbattle.html

superknijn
08-05-2007, 16:32
Ah well, stuff is stuff, and stuff is good. ;)