PDA

View Full Version : When's the next GD?

Tulkas
09-08-2005, 07:18
I want to know when the next Games Day is due, so we can all start exciting ourselves for more bright spanky pictures, and perhaps some decent pictures of the Plastic scouts. Can anyone tell me?

athamas
09-08-2005, 07:26
i think its the UK one,

25th of september

Leo
09-08-2005, 08:23
Hi

well, there´s also the German GD on 28th of August

not sure if there´s anyone there to take pictures, though.

Eridian
09-08-2005, 09:59
Hello?!

Don't you think there are also GERMAN TT-PLAYERS!?
We germans also have digicams and modern technical stuff...

devolutionary
09-08-2005, 10:22
Hello?!

Don't you think there are also GERMAN TT-PLAYERS!?
We germans also have digicams and modern technical stuff...

Pfffft Germany industrialized? You lie! :D

Rövhalt
09-08-2005, 15:57
Pfffft Germany industrialized? You lie! :D

Actually, when I was in Germany I saw one of those whatchamacallit... automobiles. Amazing what they come up with these days...

nurgle_boy
09-08-2005, 16:03
auto mobiles? how queer....

well, i can conferm that there will be new plastic scouts, assault termies, and other templar stuff on sale at the uk GD, though im not sure about the german one...

if they use these so called auto mobiles, or dig-ital camer-ass

Leo
09-08-2005, 21:10
Hi

well, I guess I have to pick my words more careful in the future... :p

I didn´t want to say that there are no german TT gamers nor that there wouldn´t be anyone at the GD. That would be an outright lie anyway since I contradict both statements.

I just wanted to say that I am unsure wether or not there will be anyone at the GD to not only take photos of the displayed miniatures but also post them on the internet for anyone to find.
I suppose that this will happen but I just can´t be sure, so I didn´t want to get Tulkas hopes up.

Anyway we probably don´t have to worry.

@ Tulkas: You don´t have to rely on any photos, by the way, since the german GD is held in Köln which probably isn´t too far from you depending on where in the Netherlands you exactly live. So you might want to check it out.

cya all