PDA

View Full Version : Stunty Highlander Issue 6 NZS special

tenpole
02-06-2007, 19:09
Ok Bloodbowl fans. Here is issue 6 specially dedicate to Deng Whom made such an effort to get his games played. Come along Thor keep up.

A new feature in this issue is the action spotlight where I selescted a great moment from Blood bowl action. This issues action spotlight was taken from the recent game between Yorkies Rebul Fakshun and Dengs NZS. The fanaticfeatured died during the match so alas we will no longer se action from him.

Tell me what you think of action spotlight, should I keep the feature or drop iit.

A Tenpole media publication. Phrollikk distribution.

Issue 6 (http://www.eskilstunafigurspel.sverok.net/Annat/BB/FUMBBL/Highlandernewsletter6.pdf)

Anyone wishing to post an amusing advert in the paper please send it to me.

Deng Ham
02-06-2007, 19:28
whoo... A Steak special...
The highlight was absolutely fantastic. Love to see more of it in the future.

My only critique must be that I was not aware that you did an inteview with me. And if I had known I'd check my spelling...

tenpole
02-06-2007, 19:37
No I wanted to keep it in your style.

Lardidar
02-06-2007, 20:12
A good read,

I look forward to playing the steaks in the future.

Yorkiebar
02-06-2007, 20:53
I love my Fanatics, they may only survive 2 games each, but they make a big difference in those matches.

Deng Ham
02-06-2007, 22:12
A good read,

I look forward to playing the steaks in the future.
As long as there is an option of play. The Steaks are ready. As of now they are full of themselfs. Winning the weapon master league. And Scoring high in the 'pint league. Defeating the most likely winer of the cup. They are ready to take on everybody.

PhrollikK
03-06-2007, 10:46
...Defeating the most likely winer of the cup. They are ready to take on everybody.

Rub it in my face will ya :D

Excellent job tenpole, top read. I have a sneaky feeling that my good run in the Stunty League is going to end up on 2nd place. I will most probably lose against Yorkiebar as I can only field 8 players from start (!!!) and th0r having mediocre opposition in the last run in... Shall be interesting to see how things develop to say the least.

tenpole
03-06-2007, 12:10
and th0r having mediocre opposition in the last run in... Shall be interesting to see how things develop to say the least.

Disney fairy Union have yet to build up skills so dont discount them beating thor although as I know that str1 is a major weakness. Also those gnomes are not quick and running away from the shambling forest that stuart fields.

The skinks are ultra rapid. Each time they get the ball they will probably score by outpacing the short stunty gnomes.

The Greeny Meanies still have to prove themselves yet so I cant comment on them. Although they will be playing the deadly mecca before so expect a smashed up team.

th0r
03-06-2007, 14:34
The funny thing is it always looks like I dominate and then one crazy thing will happen and the game will be a tie.I'm not optimistic for winning the tournament but we shall see.

Deng Ham
17-06-2007, 13:09
Could we get all the issues in one post?
prefered the samy sticy as Auto use for the warseer leagu posts?

tenpole
17-06-2007, 20:48
Why bother, as soon as a new issue is out it will be at the top of the topics.

Issue 7, 8 and maybe 9 will be out soon after Phrollikk gets back.

Deng Ham
17-06-2007, 21:21
Becouse it's easyer to read the older ones. So instead of having to do a search to find them. And browse tru several treads to find that one issue. You got everything on one page.

I saw you had the first relpy on Autobots newsletter page. If you add your newsletters there. Then we as readers have acess to all newsletters on the same "news stand"

tenpole
17-06-2007, 22:15
Becouse it's easyer to read the older ones. So instead of having to do a search to find them. And browse tru several treads to find that one issue. You got everything on one page.

Whats wrong with saving them to your documents bloodbowl folder?

LordSnotball
19-06-2007, 07:10
actually i think they are right, but i'm thinking of it in terms of new potential members joining the group in the future...

tenpole
19-06-2007, 11:33
If they are desperate for old issues I can send them directly. I am not in favour of stickies as it get a thread cluttered.

Deng Ham
19-06-2007, 13:10
* Deng Goes and download all, then pirate copy them up in a sticky ;-)