PDA

View Full Version : FW epic nids

Deamon-forge
05-06-2007, 18:59
Ok i am starting to get into Epic/AI and i wanted to start nids but hate some of the oop GW ones, so was woundering if ForgeWorld ever made epic versions of nids?

Cheers

Hena
05-06-2007, 19:15
Forge has made Harridans in Epic, however they don't make them anymore.

Also Forge has made atleast a part of Hierodule and complete Hierophant, but those haven't shown up for sale. Best bet is that FW would release something if SG gets the infantry sprue out for nids. Before it, nothing is gonna happen. FW hasn't been interested in doing more Epic infantry (other than Tau that is).

BlackLegion
09-06-2007, 17:14
Has someone ask FW about this models lately?

Chaos and Evil
09-06-2007, 18:39
I did, a couple of months back.

The original Epic-scale sculpts were all accidentally destroyed in a casting accident.

Only the Harridan was successfully recovered.

Sorry, the sculpts are gone for now.

Hena
10-06-2007, 10:05
Do they have interest in redoing them possibly?

Vogon
14-06-2007, 00:39
There were pictures of epic scale Barbed and scythed heirodules floating around, both sculpted by Simon Egan. As stated above the masters were unfortunately destroyed when trying to run off the first batches and when i spoke to Simon at Games Day 04 (05?) he said he just couldn't face doing them again.

Things may change in the future but don't hold your breath. I confess I'm surprised the epic Harridan is no longer for sale and I'm glad I got a couple while they were available

Cheers

Vogon