PDA

View Full Version : I can't decide!!!! Help me!!!!!!!

Popsicle
21-08-2007, 03:00
Iv'e been switching armies for so long. I started 40k with Necrons. I got bored of them then I went for Space Wolves but that was hard because I had an outdated codex, then I tried Eldar but I didn't like them so I went for Black Templar and I've been sticking with them because me and this other kid are the only guy at my local GW store who play them and they look cool. But now I want to quit becuase we're getting too many BT player. Now one of the guys at who works at the store is starting after he helped me fix my army and some other kid is starting too. I was thinking mabey Raven Guard next because I like there fast attack and close combat fighting style but I like the way Black Templars look and their fluff being these cool Crusading Space Knights, It also apeals to my interest in medieval history. But really I cant decide.

He who is doom
21-08-2007, 03:04
you should just play an army you personally like not what is need for the group.
one of the coolest armys are the orks and they will be given an update soon.

I personally would choose chaos

Panic
21-08-2007, 03:05
Honestly, even though I like playing armies which are rarely used/seen, you shouldn't change your army because you see a lot of the particular army (in your case Black Templars) being played.
Try making your BT army more unique with better conversions etc.
But if you really want to change, how about something other than MEQ's?

Fast-army with nice CC. Seems like Tyranids to me or maybe even Eldar.

warchild9
21-08-2007, 03:59
what sucks is RG will be out of date in a couple of months