PDA

View Full Version : New Chaos Biker question

Vedar
21-08-2007, 06:36
I picked up a sqaud of bikes that have Khorne heads on them. I was about to rip their little heads right off to send to the skull throne and replace them with normal heads when I thought.... hmm what Khorne bikers are good?

Can anyone give me a little heads up on if bikes are good in the new codex? If there price has gone up or down? What weapons you can take with them? Does Khorne limit weapons with bikes?

Any info before I finish putting these together would be helpfull.

BDJV
21-08-2007, 06:47
I think the cost is about the same.

They have bolt pistols and CCW's standard plus can have 2 of the following melta gun, flamer or plasma gun.

The icon of Khorne doesn't limit your weapons choices. Each Khorne biker will have 4 attacks on the charge, if I recall correctly.

Shibboleth
21-08-2007, 08:54
The Icon of Khorne will add an extra attack to whatever the bikes already have.

Acheron,Bringer of Terror
21-08-2007, 09:35
cost about same(or more if you are using power fist or plasmaguns) and can have more options -if you like it - take it!

alienated one
25-08-2007, 23:17
Even before the changes in the new 'dex, I was a fan of bikes. I always took 3 in 1500 armies. With the changes in the new dex, I'm thinking of adding some more. I say go for it!

-Alienated One

Reaver83
26-08-2007, 08:05
i've an 8 man bike squad of khorne headed chain axe wielding loons. In the new codex they're better imho as you can now finally give them special weapons!

pootleberry
26-08-2007, 10:25
Bikes are great. They have the bolt pistol and CCW so an extra attack. They also (if marked) have an equivalent teleport homer so any Oblits, Termies, Lesser Demons can deep strike within 6 inches of the holder without error. When you combine lesser demons (assault from Deep Strike) with a turbo boost (24") then you have an assault range of 36", provided everything turns up ok.

My Nurgle bikers have T6, so they're phenomenally tough.

Verdi
26-08-2007, 11:15
Some bikers are on my shopping list, can some one please explain this 'teleport homer' thing a bit more to me I like the sound of this?!

Acheron,Bringer of Terror
26-08-2007, 12:34
icon work as teleport homer and as daemon summoning icon

Verdi
26-08-2007, 13:25
Ah cool, sorry for the noobyness i'm basically new to the game again. All sounds very good, a nice tactic :)