PDA

View Full Version : WBBL new management

tenpole
21-08-2007, 16:22
The WBBL subdivision, I know most of you ignore us freaks are starting with a fresh new management team. We are always on the look out for new recruits so if you want to try playing bloodbowl on line pop in and chat to us. I won't cost you anything and you will be safe in the snuggly cuddly community of fellow Warseer members.

Contact "Tenpole" or "Jet" for information or to join up. We wont bite.

Sherlocko
21-08-2007, 16:32
Your playing LRB4, right? :)

tenpole
21-08-2007, 16:39
Yeah :(, but it is still great fun and we always have our fingers crossed for LRB5.0

There is an experimental LRB5 on fumbbl but it does not have the starting handicaps which kind of defeats the object, but yeah lrb 4 till skijunkie writes a new javaclient.

poisonfrog
21-08-2007, 17:11
i am very interested i havent played bb online yet. i hope to be a fast learner

oi oi oi
frog:skull:

tenpole
21-08-2007, 17:28
In WBBl we have not set up the sticky guide yet so use fumbbl's own guide (http://fumbbl.com/help:).

If you need help post a thread in WBBL called I need help or something and anyone can put you on the right track. It will seem daunting at first but we will guide you through step by step.

Sherlocko
21-08-2007, 19:27
I think it will be to much to first adapt to LRB4 and then try to learn how the java-thing works(tried a couple of years ago but to no avail) but I will deffo keep on lurking and perhaps join sometime later. :)

tenpole
21-08-2007, 20:07
As I say one of us can give you a step by step guide and be with you on msn to talk you through each part so it is not hard. fumbbl has an academy division just for learning to play.