PDA

View Full Version : Converted Obliterator Idea.

pootleberry
21-08-2007, 19:45
Would this work? Haven't tried it out as yet but I think it's worth a go...

Take an Imperial Terminator heavy flamer arm. Chop off end and replace with new plastic devastator plasma cannon. Put piping into warm water to help mold piping to heavy flamer casing. Add interesting bits from Devastator sprue (targetting scopes, bionic head). Put this converted arm and the other bits and pieces onto the new Chaos Terminator body, and voila!!

Has anyone else tried this? Would it be dire or do you think it would work? I think the plasma cannon will fit onto a chopped down heavy flamer arm really well.

He who is doom
21-08-2007, 20:11
this is a good idea and i have not seen anything like it as of yet

pootleberry
21-08-2007, 20:22
Thanks Ho who is doom. When I start I'll try and take some good pics as I build him and post the results.

He who is doom
21-08-2007, 20:28
sweet i would love to see him

OracleBoyd
22-08-2007, 06:00
These can look great!

I played an IW player a few months ago who had three converted Terminators as Obliterators. He'd added several weapons to each of them and they looked great...

Clang
22-08-2007, 08:47
I too plan to make oblits out of the new chaos plastic terminators. But I'll probably want more than an arm swap, I'll also be doing some other stuff to make them look even bulkier and more psycho than the 'plain' termies in my army

killa kan kaus
22-08-2007, 21:57
good luck, plastic termies are sweet