So... We all know how Slaanesh came to be, and the cataclysmic events that happened during his/her birth... But so far as I know there's no mention of any such events for the other big three, let alone how they came into existence, just a few scattered dates, IIRC... Now, Slaanesh's birth was obviously a large scale affair with the warp ripping open in the material galaxy and so forth, wiping out a great deal of the Eldar civilization, etc, etc, (which I suppose is somewhat fitting for the God of Excess ), and was caused by the Eldar indulging their senses and lusts far above and beyond what we mere humans are capable of even conceiving, again, perfectly fitting Slaanesh...

However, what do you guys think caused and/or was caused by the births of the other three? Personally, I'm tempted to think that the Eldar bear some responsibility for Tzeentch as well, due to their predisposition to the psychic, but they don't seem to fall into line with Tzeentch's base emotion, which from memory was hope, IIRC, whereas with Slaanesh the base emotion was desire/lust, which imho is a match...

The same is true for Khorne and the Orks... Similar on the surface, as both are proponents of mindless slaughter, but while the Orks seem to enjoy the battles they fight purely for the sake of them, Khorne is driven by boundless rage, so again, the base emotions don't line up... I can't even think of an example for Nurgle accept perhaps the profound despair of the last Old Ones at their defeat and the death of their dreams for the galaxy, but that, from what I understand, far outdates the approximate timing of Nurgle's birth...

So, my fellow Warseerians, please feel free to wildly speculate based on anything at all about the births of the various Chaos Gods and the physical impacts these may have had on the universe...