Thread: Gamesday Baltimore 2008, Bloodbowl anyone?

Gamesday Baltimore 2008, Bloodbowl anyone?

ive never played a game of blood bowl, but pkan on bringing my orc and goblin teams to gamesday with me this year with hopes of getting a few games in to learn, anyone else plan on showing up for a game? maybe we can meet up.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangereux View Post
    Yeah, I actually agree with Studder.

Re: Gamesday Baltimore 2008, Bloodbowl anyone?

I might be willing to get a game in depending on how much time I have that day. If you are located in the pittsburgh area we have 2 blood bowl leagues a year going if your interested.
    Proud member of team Stomping Grounds, based at Stomping Grounds games and hobbies and Hatboro PA
    Team SG videos: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBzUEWxzduyn0PQsOtvY_5w
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryAngel
    Why did ya pick the name krootman ? You a kroot supporter by chance ? I just ask because everytime I see ya post I think of a rather intellectual kroot wearing glasses debating something.

sorry bro, but im all the way on the east coast of PA. ill be going to a tourney in harrisburg may 10th, but i would be very interested in meeting up at gamesday to throw down and learn some more rules.

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangereux View Post
    Yeah, I actually agree with Studder.

Quote Originally Posted by studderigdave View Post
    sorry bro, but im all the way on the east coast of PA. ill be going to a tourney in harrisburg may 10th, but i would be very interested in meeting up at gamesday to throw down and learn some more rules.

thanks
    haha whoops I thoguht ur sig said western for a sec lol, I hear some people at gw franklin mills are trying to get blood bowl going.
    Proud member of team Stomping Grounds, based at Stomping Grounds games and hobbies and Hatboro PA
    Team SG videos: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBzUEWxzduyn0PQsOtvY_5w
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryAngel
    Why did ya pick the name krootman ? You a kroot supporter by chance ? I just ask because everytime I see ya post I think of a rather intellectual kroot wearing glasses debating something.