After a few years with my mortal chaos, I feel like a change... but not a complete change, which is why I'm shifting my attention to a Beasts army. Now, I've used several of the beast units alongside my mortal forces so have gotten used to the abilities of beastherds and minotaurs, but certainly not ambushing etc...

So I ask those with more experience to cast an eye over the list and spot what will cause me trouble, quite possibly troubles I'm not used to with slaaneshi mortals...

- Beastlord, great weapon, Horn of the Great Hunt, Armour of Damnation =161pts

- Wargor, battle standard, crimson armour of dargan =105pts

- Bray Shaman, level 2, braystaff, 2x dispel scroll =166pts

- Bray Shaman, level 2, braystaff, power familiar =166pts

- Beastherd: 8 gor, 12 ungor, full command =139pts

- Beastherd: 8 gor, 12 ungor, full command =139pts

- Beastherd: 8 gor, 5 ungor, foe render, musician =101pts

- Beastherd: 8 gor, 5 ungor, foe render, musician =101pts

- 6 warhounds =36pts
- 6 warhounds =36pts
- 6 warhounds =36pts
- 6 warhounds =36pts

- 4 Tuskgor Chariots =340pts

- 4 Minotaurs, Mark of Slaanesh, great weapons =204pts

- Chaos Giant, mutant monstrosity =225pts

TOTAL= 1991

Now then, the basic plan is the two smaller herds and a couple of the warhound units go into ambush. I'm mightily tempted to give the BSB the preyseeker banner and stick him in a unit for ambush too, but I worry about only have a 5+ save on my army standard...

The rest unimaginatively or otherwise pedals across the board looking to use combined charges between ambushing units and my hard hitters. The giant will muddle around attracting cannonballs, acting as my only holding unit and principally as a modelling project...

The two shamans add me a bit of magical spice, 7 power dice should be enough to have some impact with the beast lore. As tempting as it was to stick with a scroll caddy I just fancied having some fun in the magic phase - the scroll caddy kinda remains and I may drop him... just thought a lot of this armies success will rely on combined charges and a lot of spells can spoil my day by nuking or slowing units.

Anyways, be grateful for any thoughts and suggestions...