Since poor old McMullet is stranded with little to no internets, he's asked me to bung up this month's thread, which I guess in theory is the last one. So without further ado, here comes the copy-pasted text:

This is the official thread for those of you who are in the tale to post your monthly updates - same deal as before. Tell us what you did, how much it cost and show us some pretty pictures - feel free to use this post as a template. If what you did was nothing, then post to say hello and include some form of comedic image, if possible. This thread is also for any comments, advice or banter related to the Tale.

For the viewing public, here is a brief explanation of what the Tale is about. If you want an even briefer summary: Basically, it's a way to motivate lazy painters to actually finish an army. Every month, over 12 months, we post 200 points of our chosen force. For two of those months we are allowed to do nothing and play a "joker". That makes 10 months of 200 points a month, for a total of 2000 points. Right now we're on month 12, so everyone should, by the end of the month, have precisely 1 (one) completed 2000 point 40K army!

The deadline, such as there is one at this late stage, is the end of July I'm told.

Looking forward too seeing what you've been up to!

Simon (Jim Reaper), on behalf of McMullet

As of the current time, the following painters are enlisted in the Tale of 40K Painters:

***ERROR***

I don't have access to McMullet's super master spreadsheet of destiny so I can't tell you the points totals I'm afraid.

Myself I have suffered a crippling lack of any real progress, I've got stuck on my last Sentinel and haven't been very motivated. Still, plenty of time left, not too much to do, and I'm sure all your posts will shame me into action