Ok, me and a mate have had an argument about Maneaters in mercenary armies, and finally decided that to decide upon this matter of gravest importance, we would have to use the great knowledge of the Warseers. According to the Ogre Kingdoms AB, Maneaters can be fielded as a single Rare choice in Ogre armies, two Rare choices in other armies, and one Special in DoW armies. Since first I read this, I've doubted it, and prayed to Lord Sigmar that it was a mistake from GW, that they should be a least rare also in DoW armies, but my friend doen't.

So, the question is, has GW ever in any Q&A confirmed that this is correct? And if it is, then why? :cries: It doesn't make any sense! They're mercenaries travelling the world, why would they be any more common in Tilea than in the other parts of the Old World? I can accept that they should be more common, but a single special? That's just ridiculous...

Actually, I know I'm wrong, but I just want to get this confirmed, as well as hearing from other gamers what you think on this matter.