Hi,

Many if us enjoy playing in tourneys. It is fun, competitive and a great way to meet new people and play against people you might not normally see.

My biggest gripe with tourneys is the cheesy imbalance of certain army builds, and I wonder if we could throw around a few ideas on how to correct the imbalance and allow a relatively equal opportunity for each army to be competitive without imposing too many restrictions.

The idea behind this is still to have diverse army builds at the tourney but to just cut out the guy who has built the most broken list he can think of.

While winning isn't everything, it is nice to know you have a fair chance, especially when there are great prizes up for grabs.

Here are some of the restrictions I would put in place for tourneys. Se ewhat you think and what you would add/change...etc.

For the standard 1500pt tourney I would like to see the following as an

example:

Chaos

The following items are 0-1 for the tourney:
1) Lash of submission
2) Obliterators
3) Daemon prince

Eldar

1) Wraithlord
2) Harlequines
3) Rangers

Tyranids

1) Hive Tyrant
2) Elite carnifex

Space Marines

1) Land Raider

Necrons

1) Monolith

I don't know of any other pressing issues in the other armies or what others experience as being broken, where they would suggest a reasonable restriction.

Remember the idea here is not to box players into all taking the same kind of configuration, it is only to remove the known (really abused combinations).