Thread: Dwarfs wishlist

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dwarfs wishlist

I know it's a while until we will get a new Dwarfs army book, but I want to see peoples wishes for the army. I will start by posting my own thoughts and opinions.
    Lords
    Dwarf Lord - Some sort of generalship/inspiring/tactics rule to represent the Dwarfs ability to lead and inspire courage. What this would be, I have no idea.
    Runelord - Good as is.
    Daemon Slayer - Some sort of defense. Perhaps a Ward save. Maybe bought as a 'Slayer only' weapon rune.

Heroes
    Thane - Perhaps the same as what I suggested for Dwarf Lords.
    Runesmith - Good as is.
    Master Engineer - Something akin to the experimental weapons of Empire Engineers. Such things are great fun. Gyrocopter would be fun too.
    Dragon Slayer - Same as Daemon Slayer.

Core
    Warriors -
    Longbeards -
    Quarrellers -
    Thunderers -
    Rangers - They should, in my opinion, have either the Skirmishers rule, or be able to move at normal speed through difficult terrain. Maybe move and fire?

Special
    Hammerers - Some sort of boost to their combat abilities, to bring them to the same standard as other elite 7th edition armies. Something to make their survivability in close combat better. Perhaps Gromril Armour and +1A.
    Cannon -
    Miners - Ability to throw their Blasting Charges.
    Ironbreakers - Some sort of boost to their combat abilities, to bring them to the same standard as other elite 7th edition armies. +1S and/or +1A maybe.
    Grudge Thrower -
    Slayers - Perhaps Frenzy. I'm torn on whether it fits the fluff of Slayers or not.

Rare
    Organ Gun -
    Flame Cannon -
    Gyrocopter -

Dwarf Runes

Weapon Runes
    Armour Runes
    Runic Standards
    Runic Talismans
    Engineering Runes

Other
    Let some unit champions take 25 pts of runes.
    Last edited by Anton; 20-09-2008 at 21:36.