Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: =][=Munda discussion

Re: =][=Munda discussion

Well, i received some informations about the legal and IP stuff.

Basicly, it is no problem to do something like a fan-dex / list / houserules. All you need to keep in mind, make it clear it is not official and put a disclaimer in it. And you should not use images that you´re not holding the copyright of. It must be free, as you are not allowed to make profits with any GW related stuff as long as you´re not holding a license.
    To sum it up, if you´re doing your own stuff (including artwork and pictures) you are pretty good to go.

Never the less, there is still the small chance, that at some point someone is buying the license for something similar from Games Workshop and you might be forced to take it down / offline etc. So if Microsoft may get the idea, yeah, lets make a Necromunda FPS Game or whatsoever, it may occure that they send us a letter to take it down.
    The positive fact about GW in this topic is, they send you a polite letter informing you about the problem and giving you the time to react, not like other companies directly sueing you for an ridicoulus amount of money.

Work on our I-Munda Rules (as an expansion for Necromunda Rules) started a few days ago and we will keep you updated. If you have any interesting ideas, feedback or something similar to submit, please do not hesitate to contact me with your ideas (at best post them here, so the others can read and comment it ).

May i present to you, the first wip of an I-Munda Villian, the Nemesis of the Underhive, Mino-Tower.

http://chaosbunker.de/wp-content/upl...AMinotower.jpg

Veteran Sergeant

Very cool Mutant/minotor!

Sure, I will send you some ideas, and would be more than happy to help you testing if I can.

Looking forward to see those rules.

Chapter Master

this still going?
    hmmm well seeing as im going to be on the move alot in the very near future....i believe my 54mm INQ stuff shall be put aside for now whilst i start a Imunda group lol......however rules are pretty hard to come by....any ideas guys?

kerby

Banned

would love to see some actual rules docs and steal all your ideas for an =][=Mordheim

Dude...reviving a thread that has already been dead for over 2 years?
    Bits Blitz - the place to be for all your bits needs!

Space ship design project

Troll Forged Miniatures

Sciror

Banned

sorry man, i was googling =I=Munda :-(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3