Hi guys with the slow and steady compleation of my Chaos army my mind has started to wonder to the next army....

I am pretty sure I would like to do Vampire Counts or maybe araby. I am more inclined towards the VC army but araby keeps niggling away at me...

The main reasons for me choosing a specific army are:
Difference to preveous armys I have done (Chaos and Dwarves)
Different to my regular opponents (Undead, Dark Elves, Empire, Skaven, High elves)
Model quality
Potential conversion opertunities

I think both of the selctions fill these catagorys but araby seem a little bland... I am playing a fantasy game and I like the idea of ordering forth my legions of silliness! In spite of this though the Araby army could be used for other gaming systems like many in ancients and also as Haradrim in Warmaster middle earth... *Sigh*

Oh also some of the models look like they were good sculpts and then get a little melty... has anyone got any of these toy soldiers?

But I was wondering if anyone had some Vampire counts infomation... Tactics or advice?

I have had a look and been thinking that terror heros will be a big thing helping to turn the combats in your favour! But after that im lost... you can also take 4 units of heavy knights per 1000pts so i think I will be maxing out on them and I adore the spirit host models and would like to use alot of those guys... they are so nice! I also think that it would be best to have all heros on black coaches and was thinking of representing this with a necromancer with a zombie giant on his base... it represents the extra attacks and I imagine a zombie giant it a bit poo compared to a normal giant. I really like the idea of a necromancer who came accross a dead giant (aas apparently they like everywhere in the warhammer wourld these days!) and raised it as some kind of terrifying bodygaurd! I think it would really make him stand out.

Also I was thinking about mixing units... for zombies have a mixture of models from the actual zombie models, Halberdiers and Peasants... has anyone seen anyting like this befor? Possibly mixing in some other kinds of knights like bretonnians and empire to the mixture of the black knights...

Any thought would be good... I am swaying in the breeze...