Wasn't sure where to put this, and I've probably chosen the wrong place, sorry...

I've had three miniatures kicking around for a while that I have no idea where they're from. I got them from a guy in a modelling shop about eight years ago when I asked if he sold Warhammer models; he didn't, but he gave me the three aforementioned minis because he didn't know what they were and thought I might be able to use them.

I'm no miner, but I'd guess they were lead; they're a lot heavier than comparably sized modern GW metal minis. However, I have some really old Dwarf models that I've painted up for my cannon crew, and they have a similar base (just an oval disc of lead, comes attached to the model). So there's a remote possibility that they might be really old models for Chaos Marauders, or something. I doubt it's a GW model though.

My photography skills are absolutely shocking, so this is the best photo I could manage:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c2...us/Vikings.jpg

There are no manufacturers markings on the base at all. Anyone got any ideas? I have no intention of ever using the models, or even painting them, because they look crap (for some reason they're all arching backwards and gazing up at the sky, too)