i was thinking of getting some ig stuff and mabey amkin and army out of that because from what i read it seems that ig is about hordes of guardsmen running towards(and sometimes away) from the enemy army to distract them while the tanks come p and blast chunks out of them, i was woindering tho how they played in tabletop because from what i hare they arent that good at this moment and usually dont last 2 long in anygame,. my friends after they saw me make a lift would probably adjust the whole kp thing for me since i keep hearing how they just loose in the first turn in missins involving that. if i got an army id probably get this of what i saw of ebay.

There is 1 Super Heavy Baneblade Tank
1 Leman Russ Battle Tank
1 Leman Russ Demolisher
2 Basilisks
1 Cadian pattern Sentinel
1 squad of Stormtroopers with sergeant, flamethrower, and plasma gun
1 heavy weapons squad with 2 heavy bolters, 1 autocannon, and missle launcher
4 squads of cadians with sergeants, assualt weapons, and comm soldiers
1 squad of 4 cadian snipers
1 command squad with general, medic, meltagun, and veteran soldier with shotgun
1 techpriest with with a gun servitor and technical servitor
1 Imperial Guard Codex
1 figure carrying case capable of carrying entire army (except the tanks)
2 cases with 42 die between them
current bid $155

do you think this sounds nice for starting since it takes care of most of my needs. of anything it sounds like i might need more guards men and thats it, but iv never even seen ig get used so im not too sure if i want to get this or also i saw a nice necron army stuff, this is what follows

necron army on ebay
1 DECEIVER
3 NECRON LORDS
1 NECRON LORD DESTROYER BODY
9 DESTROYERS
3 HEAVY DESTROYERS
11 FLAYED ONES
68 NECRON WARRIORS
7 SCARAB SWARMS
10 IMMORTALS ONE STILL IN THE PACKAGE
11 PARIAHS 2 STILL IN PACKAGE
2 TOMB SPYDERS
7 WRAITHS
2 MONOLITHS
CASE
current bid also $155
iv been playing for about 2 months now with mostly necrons, i alrdy have some models and a monolith but i was starting to like what i head about ig in reading and stuff, but i dont want to waste money on stuff i might not like. :confused: