Thread: The Realm of Kaos

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Realm of Kaos

THE REALM OF KAOS

2500p painted and ticking

Im suffering from "cant focus on one thing until its finished" and have drifted away from my greenskins a bit in favor for Chaos. I am ashamed but at the same time thrilled!

There are so many ideas in my head i could probably make something like 10 armies of different chaos-clans and species.. Altough Warriors of Chaos is the strongest one with all the possibilities for convertions and painting. And it seems like a fun army to play.

To start with i want to make a unit of nurgle knights and but i want to totally avoid the colour green since i have painted my share of greenskins in my life. So therefore i have experimented alot with different colours and i finally found the one i wanted.

Heres my poor testdummy, hes painted with something simmilar to a tankbrush but it was a quick job atleast hehe.. What do you think of the colours? Is it feeling like it could pass as nurgle?

Thing is i want to tie it together with the rest of the army so a blackish/purple basecolor will be the one on all the different marks.
    <