Thread: Boxed Cult Troops parts information

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Boxed Cult Troops parts information

Hello ,

could someone please mention in detail the contents of a Thousand Sons box ?

I would like to know whether or not shoulderpads are included for everyone and how many of the " special " bolters are included .

But I already mentioned that I wanted to know about the contents in detail .

Thank you in advance for any help .
    Edit : In an attempt to avoid creating a new thread I edit this one :

I also look for information on the Noise Marines and Death Guard boxes .

I am interested in the possibility to add extra bought legion shoulder pads to the aforementioned troops ( as I was told the Thousand Sons already include them - at least I assumed that the rubric shoulderpads are included ) , but any further as detailed as possible information on the boxed models is surely welcome .

Such as : are they full metal models or they have metal parts on plastics ?

In the case of the Plague marines , do they include all the special weapons ? Are they ( the weapons ) metal or plastic ones ? Are there also included Legion shoulderpads included in the box ? Is it possible to mount Legion shoulderpads on the Death Guard models ?

I know that a single sonic blaster is included in the Emperor's Children box as well as a blastmaster and a doom siren . Any additional possible information welcome .

If I purchase extra sonic weapons for the Noise marines , will I be able to give them a legion shoulderpad too ?

How many parts does a Noise Champion have ? Can I put a legion shoulderpad on him ?

Yes I know it'll cost but I'm a fool for Legions . I can gather any resources slowly , there's no rush . Just planning ahead at the moment .

Thank you for your help , yet again .
    Last edited by Atheist; 16-02-2009 at 15:35. Reason: Modified the thread and first post