Thread: any one have a map?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

any one have a map?

does ay one have a map of the old world new world lustria ect ect all in one
    tanks for the tank god

Grey knights 1750 pts, dwarfs 4000pts, ogres 1000pts, loyal death gaurd marines 1000pts, red scorps 1000pts, vostroyans 1000pts, tomb kings 100pts kislev/dogs of war WIP

Banned

Re: any one have a map?

Usually you can google "warhammer map" and get results.

i just found one which still had a working link and found how big the sothorn chaos wastes are so now my qustion is are there humens in the southern chaos wastes or just the northen? if so why dont they launch a great war or somehing from the south heading to ind or something
    tanks for the tank god

Grey knights 1750 pts, dwarfs 4000pts, ogres 1000pts, loyal death gaurd marines 1000pts, red scorps 1000pts, vostroyans 1000pts, tomb kings 100pts kislev/dogs of war WIP

There have been several produced over the years the warhammer manual has one and the southern wastes are labeled as 'er be deamons so I guess they are not in habitted by mortals

Banned

Daemons that look like penguins?

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiere View Post
    Daemons that look like penguins?
    ooh now that could make some many modelling projects

Ninja Pengiuns of Death

Blood for the Blood Cod
    Bagpipe's are not deadly weapons !. Well it depend who's playing them !
    Bracknell Forest Gamers
    GCN Representative Thames Valley

Legion

Chaplain

I got one in a white dwarf. I think it was Issue 300 with the other side being a battle scene with the white dwarf.

As far as the southern wastes, most likely if there are any humans there then they don't effect the old world. They most likely raid the southlands, Ind, Cathay and other southern nations that don't really exist in game form. Hence, they aren't mentioned. Note, in the Beasts book when it shows where Beastmen congregate they show a big mass in the southern wastes.

matt schuur
    "If i was Swiss cheese I'd kill myself!"

"If the pen is as mighty as the sword, then is not this feather as sharp as my wit?"

Chapter Master

Other than the Beasts of Chaos book marking the Southern Wastes as a big blob of Beastly infestation theres rarely any mention of the place. The latest books seem to really ignore the existence of the Southern Wastes completely.