Hey everyone. To be frank, I'm not the most competative or skilled player out there and winning isn't my number one concern, so my list may reflect that. That said, I would appreciate some input on tweaking it or if the basic premise of the list is viable. Any comments are welcome.

Ok here it is:

Sorc Lrd of Tzeentch: Lvl 4, infernal puppet, armor of morrisleb, disc 380pts

Sorcerer of Nurgle: Lvl 2, Dispel Scroll, Chaos Steed 181pts

Exalted Champ of Slaanesh: Roar, E. Shield, Flail, Chariot of Slaanesh, 264pts

Core:

2 X 18 Marauders of Slaanesh, L Armor, Sh, Mu, 122pts

2 x 5 Marauder Horsemen of Slaanesh, LArmor, Flails, TAxes, Mu, 106pts

2 x 6 Warhounds, 36pts

Special:

6 Knights of Tzeentch: Std, Blasted Standard, 320 pts

1 Chariot of Slaanesh: 130pts

12 Chosen of Slaanesh: Shields, Halbards, Champ (Favor of Gods), Std, Rapturous Standard, 315pts

Rare:

Warshrine 130pts

Total pts: 2248
Power Dice: 8, Dispel Dice: 5, Model Count: 82

I wanted to stay way from putting all my eggs in one basket while also trying something a little different so I figured two chariots would be fun to try. If anyone has experience with how well characters do while riding a chariot I'd love to hear it.

Are the marauder blocks big enough to hold enemy units in place long enough to slam a chariot into their flanks? I want to try to keep the army together as much as possible and have my knights and sorcerers pick off any skirmishers and flyers while the main body of my army slowly moves down the field.

Once again all comments are welcome and appreciated, if for nothing else to help me pass the time while I get over the flu.