Thread: The Gods of Warhammer 40k.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    I wish to open a discussion on the different gods of warhammer 40k like Khaine, Mork, Nurgle etc.
    I personally dont agree on some of the statements on certain gods being the same such as Khaine and Khorne, Cegorach and the Deciever stuff like that.
    I think that each is its own pantheon and are completely seperate entities.
    Chaos: The ruinous powers dwell in the warp and I cant see them being connected to anyone outside the warp.
    The Eldar Gods: I believe that if their gods once walked with them before Isha cut them off I imagine they lived not in the warp {so Khaine is cut off from Khorne} but a sealed off part of the material world which resembles alot like our idea of heaven {clouds and such}.
    Gork and Mork: I dont know where they come from.
    The Necrons: I completely disagree that the C'tan and Eldar Gods have any connection over than having a war with one another.
    I dont agree the laughing god is the jackal god.
    I do believe that the Machine God is the Void Dragon.
    I would like to discuss if you too dont like gods being other gods in disguise or if you agree that you like this and please give reasons why, thankyou.

I apoligise for the quick assumption that the eldar and chaos gods are in seperate dimensions because or else how else could Slaanesh reach them.
    Not studied, just last minute
    Last edited by t-tauri; 21-06-2009 at 15:09. Reason: Double post-please use the edit button
    < This post has a report Reply With Quote Reply With Quote