A little preface first: My WoC list is getting a little stale - I have warriors, knights and marauders and while I know that I can make a good list from those, I really am thinking of expanding to add some of the different choices in.

That being said, I have an ex-roommate's OK Bulls and Ironguts that I am looking into converting into Dragon Ogres and a Shaggoth. I'm already using some of the Ironguts as Chaos Ogres and the Yhetees as Chaos Trolls (yeah, I'm a cheap guy). For the Shaggoth I'm thinking of the Lizardmen Stegadon body with some custom legs/feet to make it feel more like a dragon with the green stuff to help me meld the 2 pieces together, but I am at a loss for what to do for the run of the mill Dragon Ogre bodies. I have some spare horses, but: A) they are too small and B) I would like to not have to custom make *all* the feet, though I guess I can if I have too.

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can use for Dragon Ogres from the waist down if I've got OK Ogres from the waist up?