Thread: Hunting down canon chapters for the 1,000 chapters project.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

= Hunting down loyalist canon chapters for the 1,000 chapters project =

Hi all,

Dazzo and I a pulling together 1,000 loyalist chapters rendered up using Bolter and Chainsword's space marine painter. Currently I'm compiling them into a new gallery and so far we have 1,013!

Of these 247 are canon, 297 fan based with IA (or gallery), and 468 are fan based but with missing IA (any help on these would be cool, Dazzo started the project as a pure gallery and so many links have been lost. Hopefully as we collect up ones with IA these will be phased out).

Anyway, I was wondering if I have all the loyalist canon chapters (current)? You can find the canon category here (which only lists the canon chapters). I want every chapter mentioned in official material: be it codex or BL novel etc. It does not have to have a colour scheme (I'll put in a blank, there are already over 70 blanks!). I've checked the Lexicanum (most canon chapters link to that), but I want to be sure.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Philip

PS: This thread is for canon chapters only, if you have a DIY chapter see this thread in the art and stories section here

Chaos chapters will be dealt with at a later date