62 31.47%
  • Space Marines

101 51.27%
  • Tau

39 19.80%
  • Tyranids

43 21.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What armies do you play or collect?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Commander

What armies do you play or collect?

Pretty straight forward - take the poll, feel free to comment on the details here. Had to combine a couple of them due to poll limitations. Chaos and Inquisitors (plus the half dozen or so Spacey Marines).

For me, I have a Daemonhunters army heavy on the Ordo Malleus and light on the GK - though I collect the GK as well and can field over a full company sized group of them.

I also play with a Witchhunters army - entirely Sisters of Battle.

Eldar - two craftworlds. Big games, I mix and match with them.

Imperial guard I have two armies as well. One is sort of Catachan and the other is sort of Cadian/Elysian.

I don't really play my space marines - but I have a crap load of them painted up. Most of them are for a custom chapter.

Chaos flavoring comes from an Emperor's Children Legion. Lots of sonic weapons on vehicle mods, the Doomrider and Noise Marines.

Since the new armies split daemons off - I also have a small Daemons of Slaanesh army. They don't get played often - but look nifty on the shelf.

I also have a couple dozen super heavies and flyers which are either done or in the process of being built ranging from a Warlord all the way down to an Arvus Lighter with a few custom models in between.

Still to be built - I have a few Tau battleforces, an Ork box and a horde of Tyranids that I snagged because I like the way they look (never bothered to really put a list together for them).
    Last edited by mrln68; 21-08-2010 at 15:26.
    Daemonhunters: 7500 points Imperial Guard: 4600 points Space Marines: 3900 points
    Eldar: 5200 points Emperors Children: 4100 points Daemons of Slaanesh: 2600 points
    Sisters of Battle: 3695 points Grey Knights Only: 5464 points
    Play using No Limits rules set.