Hi i have been thinking alot of changing my current list. So this is what i have come up with.

Alternative 1:

Characters:

Lord of Chaos Great Weapon; Slaanesh; Armour of Damnation; Gaze of the Gods; Book of Secrets; Barded Chaos Steed Fire lore

Dark Emissary Staff of Darkness; The Spiral; 265

Bray-Shaman Undivided; Dispel Scroll(x2) 125 Beast lore

Sorcerer of Chaos Chaos Armor; Undivided; Level 2; Power Familiar; Barded Chaos Steed 186 Fire lore

CORE:

Knights (Chosen) 7 Standard Bearer; Champion; Musician; Slaanesh; Rapturous Standard 435

Warriors of Chaos 12 Great Weapon; Standard Bearer; Champion; Musician; Slaanesh 242

Marauder Horsemen 5 Flail; Musician 81

Special:

Chaos Furies 5 75

Rare:

Chaos Giant 1 Mutant Monstrosity 225

Total 1999

PD: 10

DD: 7 + 2 scrolls

The lord is pretty expensive and i wonder how much use he would actually be. The chosen knights doesnt actually need alot of support. (especially not with the raptorus banner)

Alternative 2:

Characters:

Exalted Champion of Chaos; Great Weapon; Slaanesh; Armour of Damnation; Barded Chaos Steed 170

Dark Emissary Staff of Darkness; The Spiral; 265

Bray-Shaman ; Undivided; Dispel Scroll(x2) 125 Beast lore

Sorcerer of Chaos, Chaos Armor; ; Undivided; Level 2 Wizard; Power Familiar; Barded Chaos Steed 186 Fire lore

Core:

Knights (Chosen) 7 Standard Bearer; Champion; Musician; Slaanesh; Rapturous Standard 435

Marauders of Chaos 30 Light Armour; Standard Bearer; Champion; Musician; Shield 235

Marauder Horsemen 5 Hand Weapon; ; Flail; Musician 1C 81

Warhounds of Chaos 6 36

Special:

Chaos Furies 5 75

Rare:

Chaos Giant Mutant Monstrosity 225

Leadbelchers 3 Leadbelcher Cannon; Light Armour; 165

Total 1998

PD: 9

DD: 6 + 2 scrolls

This army have discarded the lord, and included some hounds and artillery fire. Also the marauders have replaced the warriors here. Some extra ranks and staying power in the marauders maybe. Do you have any suggestions on what list i should go for, and any advice on units i should remove/add?