Thread: Woodelf magic items and other...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Woodelf magic items and other...

sprites

one is worth of X points and giwes terror. It s called terror smth and is fond of frightening lonely trawelers, the sprite with the worst charekter who brings frightrned men todeathtraps, while they are ruhhing from terror.
    all other sprites are X points and are different missles. Some of them can pick out a charakter in aunit e.t.c.

Elwes may hawe up to 1 sprite per heroe, Treemanlord\dryadheroe any number points allow.
    you may not have duplicate sprites in your army.

Sprites are spirits of the fofest. They are capricious creatures easy to anger and can help a human to leawe the forest or bring him to his doom in a marsh or somewhere else. They look like little balls of energy, but cah take shapr of a little elf, owl, frog or a strange
    creature.

Sprites are very territorial creatures. Sprites live under hills or theeroutes, Loren is full of them. Sometimes sprites liwe in gnarled Treemen or dryada and ewen accompany elves they like. All those are host-homes for sprtes, so they stealall that lies bad and bring it to their hosts. They defend hosts like homes and attak anyone who approches to their host or dwelling, if they consider them dangerous.

Soon more news
    Last edited by Inquisitor Engel; 31-05-2005 at 20:41.
    Henric Kemmler and Krell will be banished by my sword! I ll revenge my fathers death by His blessed weapons!
    Ave dame du Lac! Ave Notre Dame de Batallie!
    The arrows are clinging off your armor, but one is enough to your throat. And even if you are born a great fighter, you shall not come back home! (from a brettonnian chanson)
    <