When I have an army, I like to have it, and everything I need to play, fully contained in one bag. Changing my gaming stuff over between bags is something I am constantly try to avoid.

My orks currently have a gw double case, half for infantry and half for my walkers (10 of them). It just about fits, because kans are pretty big, but the double case is a bit unwieldy. Thus, for my upcoming WHFB army, I've been thinking about getting battlefoams C4 bag:

http://www.battlefoam.com/products/%...K.-C4-Bag.html

And carrying my models in it, pre-ranked up, so it saves a ton of space, and makes it a lot quicker to set up. I will be magnetizing my models to their movement trays anyway, so, I ask anyone who's tried:
1) How risky is it carrying models like this? I'll be taking 80 ghouls, 30 GG, a black coach and some characters. From what I've measured, this is doable, and I will have spare foam on hand to pad models where they need it.
2) Has anyone found any other ways to carry models ranked up properly.
3) How much give room is there in a battlefoam C4 bag?
4) The sides of the bag look sturdy, what about the top? Will it hold up to something heavy pressing down on it? because unlike if I was using normal foam layers, where impact is absorbed, anything pressing will push straight onto the ghouls :O :O
5) Any flaws I'm yet to read about with this bag?
and finally...

6) Is anyone else like me with their armies? New, different bag for each army?

Thanks in advance, Jack.