Dreadlord with Sword of Might, Dragonhelm, Pendant of Khaeleth, Crown of Command, Heavy Armor, Shield, Sea Dragon Cloak

Death Hag BSB with Rune of Khaine, Manbane, *Standard of Hag Graef

L2 Sorceress with dispel scroll and Mask of EEE!

CORE: 2

30 Corsairs with full command, 2 hand weapons, *Sea Serpent Standard
Assassin with rune of khaine and manbane

30 Corsairs with full command, 2 hand weapons, *Banner of Flame
Assassin with rune of khaine and manbane

RARE: 2

4 Reaper Bolt Throwers

It's a nice little Dark Elf pirate list themed army. It has plenty of fire power, a little magic for offense and a scroll for some defense. The corsairs should absorb most shooting well with their cloaks. Their hand to hand will be brutal as my dreadlord, bsb, and assassin in the sea serpent standard unit will absolutely rip to shreds anything they hit. The corsair attacks will be just gravy. If I'm facing a really tough army like chaos, I can always send the assassin from the lords unit into the other unit so the double assassin whammy can whipe out a good chunk of the enemies unit or possibly kill a nasty character. I played the list once and it slaughtered my empire opponent. The main thing is that I didn't want state troops like BG or EXEC in the army. My thoughts are that the only troops on a dark elf sea raiding vessel would be pirate corsairs and reaper bolt throwers as it states in the book. Besides, the corsair theme would've died instantly the minute I put in another troop type. I look forward to playing this army!