Hey guys,

I'm looking at going to a tournament at the end of September that has an unusual twist: there must be 900 points minimum of core! The tournament is fun in that fluff is very encouraged for your army - cheesy armies are frowned upon. This could be fun. The following is a list I've thought up which could be very fluffy but competitive. First, here are the rules:

Create a 2400pt legal 8th Edition Warhammer Army. The rules for your army are for the rules and books in effect on September 1st, 2011, including FAQs.

Special Characters or Named Characters are allowed.

No White Dwarf Lists or Web Lists (Cathay, Norse, etc.).

The IndyGT Dwarfs of Chaos & Dogs of War armies will be allowed.

Anyways, here's my list:

2400 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Roster

1 Sorcerer Lord, (General; Level 4 Upgrade)- Lore of Shadow - Goes in the Warrior Block.
1 Enchanted Shield
1 Infernal Puppet
1 Collar of Khorne
1 Favour of the Gods
1 Third Eye of Tzeentch

Exalted Hero - Goes in a unit of Marauders.
1 Exalted Hero of Tzeentch (Battle Standard Bearer) (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield; Battle Standard Bearer)
1 Relic Sword
1 Crown of Command
1 Acid Ichor

23 Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch (Mark of Tzeentch; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Champion of Tzeentch (Mark of Tzeentch; Hand Weapon; Chaos Armor; Shield)
1 Blasted Standard

49 Chaos Marauders of Tzeentch, 326 pts (Always Strikes Last; Mark of Tzeentch; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Light Armour)

50 Chaos Marauders of Tzeentch, 332 pts (Always Strikes Last; Mark of Tzeentch; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Great Weapon; Light Armour)

1 Hellcannon, 205 pts (Causes Terror; Large Target; Unbreakable)
3 Crew (Hand Weapon; Heavy Armour)

1 Chaos Warshrine of Tzeentch, 150 pts (Mark of Tzeentch)

5 Marauder Horsemen of Tzeentch, (Mark of Tzeentch; Musician Mus; Standard Bearer Std; Hand Weapon; Throwing Axe; Light Armour; Fast Cavalry)
5 Warhorse

6 Chaos Warhounds, (Poisoned Attacks; Scaly Skin)

5 Chaos Warhounds, (Poisoned Attacks; Scaly Skin)

Yes, there is 2 blocks of 50 marauders in this army, totaling to 100! It will truly be a horde. I just about have all of them painted as well. I have a pretty good theme and background thought up for them so I'm pretty excited about it.

What do you think? Any feedback would be great!

Jake