Hey Guys,

So i've recently picked up some Warriors of Chaos models and was thinking about taking them to the next tournament. I was hoping to get some insight from the more experienced Warriors generals. My environment is very competitive but I won't be taking things like 2 Hellcannon's and compositions scores will be affected. The list is very infantry heavy.

So my list is:
Core (1016)
18x Chaos Warriors
- Halberds
- Mark of Khorne
- Musician
- Champion
- Standard Bearer
- Banner of Eternal Flame

Monster Hunting and general Hammers. Will use warshrine to try and buff them if required.

40x Chaos Marauders
- Great Weapons
- Mark of Khorne
- Musician
- Champion
- Standard Bearer

Not sure if I should run these 10 wide. Might be too large a unit or run them 6 wide for ranks against large blocks to break steadfast.

18x Chaos Warriors
- Halberds
- Mark of Khorne
- Musician
- Champion
- Standard Bearer

Another hammer

5x Chaos Warhounds

5x Chaos Warhounds

Dogs are for screening and redirecting. Possible warmachine hunting too. Would love another unit but not sure where to take the points from.

Special (260)
5x Chaos Knights
- Mark of Khorne
- Musician
- Standard Bearer

Great Flankers

Rare (335)
1x Hellcannon

To give some range threat

1x Warshrine

Purely to buff warriors

Heroes (190)
1x Exalted Hero
- Mark of Khorne
- Battle Standard Bearer
- Dawnstone
- Enchanted Shield

In a unit of Warriors with a 2+ re-rollable AS. Was thinking of making Tzeentch with the 5+WS item for a 4+ total. Will experiment with builds.

Lords (395)
1x Sorcerer Lord
- Level 4 Wizard
- Mark of Tzeentch
- Disc of Tzeentch
- Charmed Shield
- Talisman of Preservation
- Infernal Puppet
- Lore of Shadow

I consider this to be a great defensive build for the Sorcerer Lord. 2+ AS and 3+ WS. Vulnerable to cannons so not sure if I should worry with the disc. What do you think?

Total
Model Count: 98
Total Army Cost: 2196

Let me know what you think.