I've been messing around with a new list and this is what I came up with. It's a little funky, but I'll try and explain the reasoning behind everything.

Chaos Lord - 340
- MoT
- Disc
- Crown of Command
- Talisman of Preservation
- Enchanted Shield
- Biting Blade

Exalted Hero - 255
- BSB
- MoN
- Shield
- Talisman of Endurance
- Dragon Helm
- Palanquin
- Warriors Bane

Chaos Sorcerer - 190
- MoT
- Level 2
- Infernal Puppet
- Talisman of Protection

Chaos Sorcerer - 190
- MoT
- Level 2
- Dispel Scroll
- Third Eye of Tzeench

18x Chaos Warriors - 389
- MoN
- Halberds
- Shields
- Musician
- Standard
- Banner of Rage

18x Chaos Warriors - 364
- MoK
- Halberds
- Shields
- Musician
- Standard
- Banner of Eternal Flame

42x Marauders - 250
- MoT
- Shields
- Musician
- Standard
- Champion

5x Marauder Horsemen - 96
- MoS
- Flails
- Musician
- Throwing Spears

5x Marauder Horsemen - 96
- MoS
- Flails
- Musician
- Throwing Spears

5x Warhounds - 30

5x Warhounds - 30

6x Chaos Knights - 270
- MoK

Total: 2500

So the list is really built around the Stubborn Hat on the Tzeentch Lord. I really wanted to have a Lord with this build after the thread that went around, so I built this list. Here is my idea: the lord will be able to pretty much fly into my opponents main combat unit and stick there for pretty much the duration of the game, counting on the fact that my BSB is nearby. He may even get lucky and kill some characters in that unit as well.

While my opponents main combat unit is tied up, that should leave me free reign on all of the other things my opponent has. I have two units of Warhounds for flack, two units of vanguard fast-cav to take out warmachines (and then act as flack), two very solid units of Warriors that should be able to take on any units my opponent has left over, and a hard hitting unit of Chaos Knights.

The Marauder bunker is going to be my main anvil. All of my remaining characters are going to be going in this unit. That will let the Marauders rank up 5x10, which should let them be stubborn for plenty of time. Now, the reason my BSB is on a Palanquin, is because between him and the command of the Marauder unit, that will take up the entirety of the front rank. This will push my two casters to the second rank, letting them do their thing out of harms way.

This does bring up an interesting question however, I'm assuming that the wizards will be able to cast everything normally from the second rank. I'm also assuming that the Third Eye will work as normal, but I do see the line of sight issue coming up. Will this be an issue or do you just measure from the model in front of you?

What are people's thoughts on this? I really like the idea, and I think I can make it very effective.