Thread: Mousekiller's Works in Progress

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mousekiller's Works in Progress

As many of you know... I am primarily an army painter. A painter that jumps from army to army, and doesn't always have time to paint due to work.

I am fascinated by the Warhammer World and it's army system, though I don't actually play the game. I am also not a painter who cares where a miniature comes from, so long as the miniature, in my mind at least, feels like it belongs to the army. For some reason, this helps me paint. Making up a small story for each army, and adding bits to it as I add new units and characters.

Painting in this way tends to allow certain threads many weeks or months in between updates. So, in an effort to keep a thread active, I have decided to create this thread for all the WiPs I have, regardless of the army they belong to, and then update the army threads as I have completed units to add to them.

For those of you interested in following along, I am dedicating this first post to the links to all of the armies, for easy access to the completed products. I will be back soon with some WiP pics

WORKS IN PROGRESS Links

WORKS IN PROGRESS: Neutral Armies
    WORKS IN PROGRESS

ARMY Links:

NEUTRAL ARMIES
    DWARVES

ORDER ARMIES
    EMPIRE

CHAOS ARMIES
    MORTALS OF CHAOS
    DAEMONS OF CHAOS
    BEASTHERD

DEATH ARMIES
    VAMPIRE COUNTS

DESTRUCTION ARMIES
    ORCS AND GOBLINS
    OGRE KINGDOMS
    SKAVEN
    Last edited by mousekiller; 06-04-2016 at 07:34.