Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mordheim PDFs

Re: Mordheim PDFs

Got to say a big thanks just getting back into morderhelm and really enjoying the fact you have gone into all of the effet to put it all together in one place,

Is there any chance you can update the drop box or google drive as I have been downloading the PDF's and some of the town cryers are not allowing me to download them.

Thanks again for the hard work
    Just to let you know I am Dyslexic.
    This means that some of my spelling and grammer will be incorrect.
    Thanks

Or as Balerion put it,
    Oh, wow. You are to language what a Hive Fleet is to biological matter and DNA. Realigning, recombining, amalgamating, recreating... perfecting.

Marine

Going to revive this thread to ask when Orcs and Goblins was printed as a Warband?
    Fear denies faith.

Brother Sergeant

Glad I found this, such a great game

Chapter Master Whitwort Stormbringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noTrace View Post
    Going to revive this thread to ask when Orcs and Goblins was printed as a Warband?
    The first 5 or 6 issues of Town Cryer were actually articles within White Dwarf at the time, and Greenskins were in one of these. Sorry, I don't remember the exact issue number (either of Town Cryer or White Dwarf), but that should narrow it down for you. This would have been shortly after Mordheim's release, so probably sometime in 2000.
    The great thing about the dwarves is that, even though there's this comic element, when they fight - they really fight!

My infrequently updated nerd blog.

is there an up to date drop box or zip link for this?

i can view the files in drive, but not download them (other than as separate pdfs), thanks!

Thank you very much for this; downloaded the whole lot, seems to be working fine (for me at least).
    :-)
    The Damned 13th a candy colored WoC plog http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301437
    Mannerheim 23rd S.O.C. (IG plog) http://z4.invisionfree.com/Boot_Camp...howtopic=10826

Thank you for doing this, brokenv.

I have something to add for those looking for some clean, well laid out documents. It's a work in progress and truth be told I haven't worked on it for quite a while now, but I turned several warbands into easy-to-read PDF files with all of the additional rules published later on added, as well as all of the weapon options available to the warband, basically everything you need for that particular warband.

http://1drv.ms/1LRCYGe - I hope this link works. Here you can find the warbands I have finished.
    They are:
    Marienburgers
    Middenheimers
    Possessed
    Reiklanders
    Sisters of Sigmar
    Witch Hunters

They have all of the additional small rules included, such as Marienburgers starting with more gold, Reikland swordsmen with their additional rule, all that stuff.

In the case of enthusiastic response, I might be inclined to continue working on it. I have been on a Frostgrave high lately, and none of my friends are up for another Mordheim campaign, but that's okay, I love working on documents such as these. I just need some incentive.
    Last edited by Daniel36; 16-10-2015 at 09:23.
    The Tabletop Showcase - A new forum dedicated solely to Project Logs and Showcases - Join us now!

The Daniel36 Chronicles - My Project Log
    My Warseer Heroes : JuicyTomatoes - Emperor Norton - Harry - Lord Dan - Ramius4 - Naitsabes - Little Joe - Boreas_NL
    (in no particular order)

Chapter Master

Vampire and skaven please.. =)

Haha, well, I do have the week off and even though I am busy with something else, I can probably find the time to get cracking on them. If I am not mistaken, the Vampires are already halfway done anyways.

Brokenv's link will definitely make it easier for me.
    The Tabletop Showcase - A new forum dedicated solely to Project Logs and Showcases - Join us now!

The Daniel36 Chronicles - My Project Log
    My Warseer Heroes : JuicyTomatoes - Emperor Norton - Harry - Lord Dan - Ramius4 - Naitsabes - Little Joe - Boreas_NL
    (in no particular order)

Thanks! Been looking for these.

Games Workshop 40k Triple Team Winner 2007
    Games Workshop 40k Triple Team Winner 2008
    Games Workshop 40k Triple Team Second Place 2009

HARLEQUIN Plog - The Masque of The Moonlight Shadow

ELDAR plog - Craftworld Kai-Tora

Thank you for the pdfs!

Bit of threadromancy, but thanks for these. Having come into possession of some high elf miniatures that would be perfect for mordheim, I've been driven to start assembling a few warbands as I did back in the day.

This will make me very happy.
    Here is a link to the WarSeer Forum FAQ. Please read it. Want to support WarSeer? Here's how.

Blood for the Blood God!: My Word Bearers Plog

A very hearty thank you for this. I have hobbled together most of this over the years but never got around to putting it all together as one package. Thanks muchly.

Trying to get our local group of hoodlums into Mordheim, I have a crap load of mini's, guess I will finally have to start assembly and painting.

Chaplain

Pretty cool, I'll be downloading most of this stuff but I feel I must make a small amend reguarding what you point out as official, unofficial and experimental warbands.

All warbands that are from a town cryer are official! Now they are add ons and no one has to accept them into any campaign, but they are pretty much official and balanced (well, as balanced as they would ever be, considering skaven came out withthe original rules and is the most broken OP warband anyway).
    Don't fight a battle if you won't gain anything by winning. - Erwin Rommel

Very nice. I loved Moedheim. it got my friends into fantasy years ago.
    Victims Aren't we All!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2