Hi all

I'm currently building up my new Imperial Guard upto 3000 points, I've got 3 unbuilt Leman Russ tanks which I'm going to use as individual units my original plan was to have them in the following ways: -
Leman Russ battle tank with hull mounted heavy bolter and sponson heavy bolters - I'd use this to target marine squads
Leman Russ Demolisher with hull mounted lascannon and sponson multi meltas - this would be used to target heavy armoured units like terminators
Leman Russ Vanquisher with hull mounted lascannon and Pask upgrade - I've seen this used a couple of times and though its quite expensive its great for sniping off land raiders, bastions and other types of stuff

The problem is now with the Leman Russ being made a heavy tank and losing its Lumbering Behemoth rule the first two tanks have become less effective due to having ordnance weapons so I've swapped the tank styles from a Battle Tank to an Eradicator and the Demolisher to an Executioner thanks to them only having heavy weapons.

Before I get round to building them I'm wondering if this is a good idea and what are peoples views of the Leman Russ now its a heavy tank; my main opponents are various types of Marines, Chaos Marine, Dark Eldar, Tyranids and Orks

Thanks for any replies