Thread: God of Battles: Undead army plog

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

God of Battles: Undead army plog

Foundry is launching God of Battles with an open day on 1st and 2nd March. For those unaware, GoB is a mass fantasy battles game designed by Jake Thornton (who you may remember from games such as DreadBall, Dwarf King's Hold, and a stint editing White Dwarf). I'm trying to get at least one, and hopefully two, 24 point armies painted up to take down and play. 24 point armies are the smallest in the game and this one weighs in at 58 minis and comprises five units and two character models. All bar one of the minis is from Mantic's range of Undead which I've had kicking around for a few years and maps perfectly across to GoB. Units are bought in set sizes and the first to see the paintbrush is a unit of 12 Skeleton Warriors. I've taken a photo of them arranged in two ranks of six to show more of the minis off but in the game they'll be in three ranks of four with full command. I've used Manitc's Undead battle standard bearer in this unit as GoB doesn't have BSB's separate from normal SB's and I like the mini too much not to have it in the army.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-07 20.45.08.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	428.6 KB 
ID:	163897