Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aki's battle repots

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Aki's battle repots

Starting a single thread for my batReps now - don't need to keep making a new topic each time.

To kick it off, I've got a 2500 point game: O&G versus Warriors of Chaos running the new rules. Greenskins and armored horrors - hope you enjoy

Battle Report

-aki

Re: Aki's battle repots

sweet, to bad those manglers keep getting, well, sat on (not the safest thing to do it would seem ). Hopefully you'll get to run/hand of gork them into action next game

Subscribed!
    Happiness is having an alibi and a big backyard to bury the bodies

awesome report, I like the way you do em. I think his list is horribly outdated and orcs are the hardest match up for the new woc book. Hope you are willing to keep em up. good luck

That looked like a large template for the Hell cannon. It's supposed to be the small one. Enjoyed the game, especially how the doom divers just wrecked his skull crushers.
    Last edited by Kayosiv; 13-02-2013 at 10:01.
    The Obsidian Thirst Battle Report Thread:
    http://www.warseer.com/forums/showth...Battle-Reports
    -Aaron Dona

Hey all, another game with the same Chaos player trying out options for his army & my friend who plays Empire. I was simply a bystander. Unfortunately, this did not go well ... at all ... for chaos. A painful game for the men of the north, but an interesting list choice.

Battle Report

-aki

Vampire Counts versus Warriors of Chaos (new rules) - 2500 points went down last night. Fun times had by all!

Battle Report

-aki

Somewhat unorthodox Empire list + a no-war-machine Orcs & Goblins list. Fun times were had:
    Battle Report

-aki

New batRep - Dawn Attack with O&G and WoC. Weeeeeee doggies.

Battle Report

-aki

The WoC decide to make good on their demon prince threat. Can the Greenskins survive the onslaught?

Battle Report

-aki

Orcs & Goblins vs Vampire Counts - 2400 battle report, fight for the watchtower.

Video BatRep

-aki

Commander

I always enjoy your battle reports. Keep them coming!

I can't believe your savage orcs did only 2 wounds to the terrogiest in your last report. Charging and with Big stabbas doing d3 strength 6 d3 wound impact hits as well! That was some bad luck. If you'd killed it as I expected the Vamp lord would have crumbled. You don't seem to have much luck with animosity as well. I think you need a black Orc minder for your Orc shaman to keep the mob quiet when he's trying to concentrate!

New batRep: Lizardmen vs O&G @2400

Battle Report

-aki

Definitely considering the back orc bsb in the savages going forward. That was painful

-aki

Man you got gipped in that lizardman game. He definitely should not have shifted that horde of saurus in after killing your araknarork spider. He brought the defeat on himself by not charging the single troll for no reason. He let 500 points of saurus warriors sit there doing nothing for a turn and it "should" have cost him the game. I was also highly amused by the scar veteran and salamander being super beastly and owning everything. Unfitting end to the hero of the lizardmen to get gunned down by a spear chucka. Hilarious and goblin-appropriate. Also, you need to do a bit of reading up on Lizardmen. Stegadons are not carnosaurs!
    -Aaron Dona

New battle: Vamps (crazy flying stuff you dont see all the time) + WoC (nurgle stuff you do see all the time)

2500 points.... here we go

Battle Report

-aki

*scribbles notes* carno...dons... not ... stegosaurs. GOT IT

-aki

Quote Originally Posted by akiro27 View Post
    *scribbles notes* carno...dons... not ... stegosaurs. GOT IT

-aki
    Excellent. A++

That vampire vs chaos game was a pretty good accidental examination of why the coven throne, zombie dragon, and black coach are bad. The coven throne and zombie dragon aren't "bad for their points" per say, but the ridden rules in this edition are so bad it drags them both into the mud. Both rider and mount being hit by artillery (coven throne) and the nonsensical challenge rules involving mounts (zombie dragon) rendered both pieces, and thus 450 points of your army, essentially worthless. The Vampire Lord might as well have been riding a Flying Hellsteed for 200 points less for all the good it did him. The BSB could have bought a unit of black knights to protect him from artillery for the price of the coven throne.

The Black coach pays a lot because it is so hard to wound, but is has less offence than the majority of chariots that are half its cost. If it doesn't get the charge, it is somewhat worthless, and it's high saves and toughness are mostly wasted because it has no protection against wounds from crumble. Even a unit of dogs or weak skirmishers can defeat it by charging it in the flank or rear. It's just too vulnerable for something that pays so many points for it's durability. It's great if you can combo charge it with other stuff, but so is every chariot.
    Last edited by Kayosiv; 02-04-2013 at 21:49.
    -Aaron Dona

New Bat Rep for you guys --

Tried my luck with some squig herds versus the WoC. Meeting engagement tends to make for quick damn fights! Let the blood fly!

Video Bat Rep

-aki

agreed with most all those points above. I still love them tho

-aki

very cool battle reports so far. will you be doing a battle report for daemons of Chaos?
    The Daemons are coming ! Nurgle is my god

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast