I have kept myself busy, and finished another dwarf. This one have been laying in my boxes for literally a couple of decades.

But recently I had a crazy idea and went trough all of my boxes in an attempt to gather everything on a inventory list, and since I've been painting my dwarfs he stayed on my desk instead of going back into the box. Back in the day I didn't really like the old 5th ed. minis, and used the new ones (new as in 6th ed.), but now I guess the nostalgia of the old ones have won me over, so he will now be my main runesmith, at least until I get around to the Anvil of Doom.

And to give myself a bit of a break from the short bearded ones I have finished up another unit of Woodelf archers, and I have even based them, but that happened after I took the picture below. And now there is just 10 more to go until I'm done with archers for this army at least.
Or archers on foot...which isn't characters...and so on.

And when I had the camera out (really bad excuse, since I use my phone), I took some pictures of some minis from a couple of Warhammer Underworlds warbands that I started painting sometime last year but never finished.

First a couple from the Godsworn Hunt.

And from the Thorns of the Briar Queen.