And... More progress!

Finished the riveting on the chimera and added a lascannon to my Demolisher. I figured with all the anti infantry options in my army I needed some anti-armour.
After finishing both vehicles I mixed some glue with sand and added the mix to the tracks/sides. When painted this will add some more credibility to the muddy/battle-weary paintjob I plan to give them. Here's the vehicles, oh I basecoated them for the first time as well, gotta love airbrushing!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200226_115205.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	328.3 KB 
ID:	241772
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200226_115143.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	339.4 KB 
ID:	241773
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200226_135854.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	308.4 KB 
ID:	241774
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200226_135850.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	275.2 KB 
ID:	241775

The heavy weapons platoon had their bases based but no models yet, so I added some models and basecoated them as well. As with the other units I tried to unify them through their bases. In this case It all seems like they are in the same building, shooting in the same direction ( at least, that's what I'm aiming at ).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200226_115242.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	304.2 KB 
ID:	241776
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200226_115245.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	355.6 KB 
ID:	241777
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200226_115251.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	339.7 KB 
ID:	241778

Last but not least, I painted the bases on the steel legion squad and gave them fresh basecoats.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200226_145620.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	411.4 KB 
ID:	241779

Well that's it for today, more to follow soon!