Thread: The Road to 10,000 a Warriors of Chaos Log

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Road to 10,000 a Warriors of Chaos Log

After a bunch of prodding from a friend of mine I decided to go ahead and share my current project with the rest of you, the Warseer community.

I recently realized that I am very close to having a full 10,000 points of painted Warriors of Chaos, so I sat down one night and made up a 10,000 point list just to see how I did.

I realized that I am only 50 models away from this dream, so I thought, "why not paint the remaining 50 models so that I can tell people I have 10,000 points of PAINTED fantasy?" That's exactly what I aim to do with this log.

Here's the list:

Archaon, Lord of the End Times on Dorghar -650-

Daemon Prince of Nurgle w/ charmed shield, Dragonbane gem, the other tricksters shard, Chaos Familiar, Flaming breath, poisonous slime, Scaled skin, Soul feeder, level 4 w/ nurgle, chaos armor, daemonic flight -570-

Chaos Lord of Khorne w/ Juggernaut, obsidian blade, helm of many eyes, collar of khorne -395-

Sorceror Lord of Tzeentch w/ Disc, enchanted shield, staff of sorcery, Talisman of preservation, third eye of tzeentch, level 4 w/ metal -410-

Exalted hero of Khorne w/ Juggernaut, BSB, Dawnstone, Ironcurse Icon, Burning body -240-

Chaos Sorcerer w/ dispel scroll, level 2 w/ fire -170-

Chaos Sorcerer of Tzeentch w/ scroll of shielding, level 2 w/ metal -175-

Throgg the Troll king -195-

Exalted Hero of Tzeentch w/ shield, Sword of Swift slaying, talisman of preservation -163-

Exalted Hero of Tzeentch w/ shield, sword of battle, talisman of endurance -173-

18 Chaos Trolls -630-

30 Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch w/ shields, full command, banner of discipline -555-

18 Chaos Warriors of Khorne w/ AHW, shields, full command, banner of eternal flame -382-

30 Chaos Warriors of Nurgle w/ Halberds, shields, full command, banner of swiftness, -645-

6 units of 5 Warhounds -180-

50 Marauders of Khorne w/ great weapons, full command -580-

5 marauder horsemen w/ javelins, musician -85-

5 marauder horsemen w/ javelins, spears, musician -90-

12 Swords of Chaos w/ full command, ensorcelled hand weapons, war banner -636-

Chaos Warshrine of Tzeentch -135-

Chaos Warshrine of Tzeentch -135-

Chimera w/ regenerating flesh, venomous ooze, flaming breath -290-

20 Chosen of Nurgle w/ Halberds, shields, full command, wailing banner -579-

6 Dragon Ogres w/ great weapons, shartak -418-

8 SkullCrushers of Khorne w/ ensorcelled hand weapons, full command, razor standard -699-

Hellcannon -210-

Hellcannon -210-

Chaos Giant -200-

4 Units of 1 Chaos Spawn -200-

There you have it, the list; I am only 50 models away from having this list COMPLETELY painted, as soon as my pictures upload to Photobucket and I figure out how to post them here I will add pictures of EVERYTHING.
    Last edited by badguyshaveallthefun; 12-09-2013 at 22:57.