Thread: Codsticker's Historicals: Fun With Plastic!(and now metal)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Codsticker's Historicals: Fun With Plastic!(and now metal)

Thanks Ragsta.
    More Over Sized pictures coming up!

A bit of switch-a-roo here instead of 17thC England I have gone back to 11thC England with some Normans.

I started a Saga project with a forum friend from another forum; I chose Norman he chose Anglo-Saxons. The purpose of the enterprise was to may use of figures form the Mountain of Shame; these Conquest Games figures were left over from my Andalusian army some years/pages back.

These 4 knights constitute 1point of Hearthguard in Saga.

I didn't make much use of the archers in my Andalusian force; I think I bought the kit out curiosity more than "need".

In many ways the kit is better than the Norman Knights or foot plastic kits; better detail and more natural body posture/weight distribution. The down side is Conquest's head design means that there are limited ways of attaching the head to the torso and still have it look natural.

I also finished off some more of Renedra's plastic wattle fence; a great addition to any medieval/renaissance battlefield:

Renedra just came out with some outbuildings for the period that I will have to pick up.
    Last edited by Codsticker; 22-11-2020 at 23:41.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty
    What the Modsticker said.