Orc Archers:

Orc Swordsman:

Skaven Clanrats:

Goblin Spearmen:

Goblin Archers:

Snotlings:

Giant Spiders:

Giant Rats:

Last edited by artfultodger2k; 23-05-2016 at 16:18.

Veteran Sergeant

Re: Warhammer Quest : Mission To complete

Dwarf:

Wizard:

Elf:

Barbarian:

Group Shot:

Quote Originally Posted by artfultodger2k View Post
    I might just not be remembering correctly - but i am sure this log had more pages to it - and im sure i posted a picture of my finished base set, doesnt seem to be here anymore though, so I will continue from above and post the finished base game group shots next. then I have a few new bits to show you!
    I have the same problem with my pics I can't get any back upp, thinking of starting a new log deleting my old because of it.

Glad to here from your back, Sam had a lot of other commitments which kept him away from the site. so im guessing like you said either GWS or his time couldn't keep it going.

Four grand projects will be back on the go here which is great the more people know warseer is back the better.

Also what's your thoughts on Silver Tower?

Veteran Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Also what's your thoughts on Silver Tower?
    I haven't really looked at it properly, I saw a few pre release pics a month or so ago, and the tileset just really put me off. I glanced at the minis and again they didn't really appeal to me either - that coupled with not particularly liking the new AOS world and already having 12 stacker boxes of fantasy models to paint for the original WQ game means I haven't looked at it again since! I'm sure its got a decent ruleset in its own right but right now im content with rediscovering the old WQ.
    Have you played it yet?!

Quote Originally Posted by artfultodger2k View Post
    Have you played it yet?!
    Well if you remember before warseer went down I started to do all my cards in AOS ruling to play with my family group. weirdly enough except for 4 or 5 differences its the same as the game. I haven't play silver tower in store but manage to photograph the rulebook last week before I broke my toe. The hero dice, the fixed encounter tables on the dungeon deck and the renown part are what's different to what I was doing. I play tested the game with what I had using their rule set last Tuesday in my house and I think it works although i'm already making my own event deck with their models in mine, to many tables and flicking threw pages to get monster stats.

Also i'm a huge fan of tzeentch so all the models are really appealing to me. The idea of a silver tower maze or anything tzeentch is cool in my eyes so I will be getting it to try even if its just for the models to use in "proper" quest. but I will give the game a chance but it has a lot to live up to with the legacy before it. as I haven't got much in terms of quest stuff it would be easily enough for me to go this route money wise and in terms of its all there in box to use. but I still got my roots firmly in the original so I think there be both options to play.

Again nice to see you back again

Veteran Sergeant

Towards the end of painting the main box set, I decided to expand my coat d'arms paints with some of the citadel washes and glazes. This later expanded to the dry and edge paint set and some select other colours from the base and layers I felt were missing ( some skin tones, purples and pinks etc ). This now meant I needed to build a rack for the citadel paints so.......

its primative, but serves its purpose ( and a bit extra ) for now!

Next up is the Level 1 Monster Table!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4