Thread: The Carthaxian Inquisitor Blog

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Carthaxian Inquisitor Blog

Most Inquisitor players will have noticed that interest in the game has been dropping off over the last few years, and aside from a few small communities around the place (the ammobunker Inq28 guys, and a handful of 54mm players on The Conclave) there isn't much driving the game forward. I'm aiming to rekindle interest in the game, and have started a blog to muse on my love of the game, and to use as a base of operations to provide useful stuff for players. The first two entries address my plans for the blog and talk inspiration for characters and worlds. Coming soon is a sourcebook full of archetypes and new rules for the marginalised members of the Imperium.

Check it out at http://thecarthaxianinq.blogspot.co.uk

Re: The Carthaxian Inquisitor Blog

If I may, I'd like to chip in by saying that I still think Inquisitor has loads to offer.

I could quite feasibly do a homage to Roy Batty's "Time to die" speech when it comes to my experiences with the game, running between two player games where we ended up with negotiations instead of a shoot-out right up to six-player, fifty-model fortress assaults:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	03-01-advance_650.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	198245

It might be an older ruleset now (although I'm slowly working on a "revised" fan edition to spruce it up a bit), but its capabilities remain highly unique. So, if you are reading this... well, read Van Helser's new blog too. It'd be great to see the wargaming community recover a love for this really very versatile and enjoyable game.
    -Inquisitor Marco Robert Skoll.
    Project log - Leander, 54mm scale Mars pattern Warhound titan