Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Space Hulk in September

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Possible Space Hulk in September

Quote Originally Posted by Arthurius11 View Post
    The only thing I have heard about at this moment for this month is space hulk which is not fantasy related anyway.
    This is from Arthurius11. Since the Dark Elf release for WFB, he has a 100% accuracy rate for rumors coming true. Still, take with salt, it was an off-handed comment by him (although those have all been true as well).
    ToFP PLOG http://www.warseer.com/forums/showth...37#post7281537

Quote Originally Posted by Darnok View Post
    I... umm... will ban you!
    No wonder that you thought 2nd ed 40K sucked. You weren't even playing it.
    <

Chapter Master

Re: Possible Space Hulk in September

Quote Originally Posted by Ramius4 View Post
    This is from Arthurius11. Since the Dark Elf release for WFB, he has a 100% accuracy rate for rumors coming true. Still, take with salt, it was an off-handed comment by him (although those have all been true as well).
    Well, that fits "Alien Invasion" just as much as a DE Codex...
    <

Chapter Master

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorTom View Post
    That’s what I thought too. On the one hand, I’d be happy for the SH fans, on the other, it would mean waiting longer to see what they do with the DE. I’m not overly optimistic but I’m still hoping for the best.
    'Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is ajar'
    <

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorTom View Post
    And Blood Angels in the near future. Though the synergy between codex and game is rather weak - they aren't that famous for their terminators outside Space Hulk.
    <

Yeah, so are we talking a new new Space Hulk, or a re-release of the previous one?
    Yeah, we flew our space church across 500 light years to get to this planet taken over by the orks. Now we're going to drop from orbit in buckets and run out and shoot pistols and hit people in the head with chainsaws. Ultramarines!
    <

Quote Originally Posted by ashc View Post
    Yeah, so are we talking a new new Space Hulk, or a re-release of the previous one?
    You read what I quoted, that's all he said. He's a WFB guy, so I doubt he bothered to ask anything about it from his source.

<

Quote Originally Posted by Ramius4 View Post
    You read what I quoted, that's all he said. He's a WFB guy, so I doubt he bothered to ask anything about it from his source.
    I saw the original thread, I'm hoping we may bait him to comment, Ramius4!
    Yeah, we flew our space church across 500 light years to get to this planet taken over by the orks. Now we're going to drop from orbit in buckets and run out and shoot pistols and hit people in the head with chainsaws. Ultramarines!
    <

Quote Originally Posted by ashc View Post
    I saw the original thread, I'm hoping we may bait him to comment, Ramius4!
    I don't think he'll make his way over to this side of the forums. It's scary and dark and futuristic over here. And I think I hear the laughter of dark gods

<

As someone who wasn't paying attention when the last SH was released, I would appreciate a re-release!
    Twitter : @BDimetrius
    <

Chapter Master

As i said in the fhb thread,the new version of the videogame adaptation is supposed to be released sometime around this period....

But it seems strange he'd ear about it regarding GW releases so....Let the hype flow i guess.
    In an age of darkness...The truth must die
    ------
    The sons of Bretonnia were the most valiant in the world,he decreed.They would not wait meekly whilst the realm crumbled around them.The land would be cleansed,the creatures of darkness slaughtered and driven into the ocean.
    Bretonnia would ride out once more:for honour,for the king,and for the Lady!
    <

Happyland, in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane

Space Hulk... That would make me SO happy...
    <

There also hasn't been a Genestealer or a Death Wing expansion for the current Space Hulk edition yet. I'm not saying there would be (because releasing expansions for a limited release game seems like a financial mistake), but I just thought I'd throw that in.
    Wargamers love musical theatre. Warhammer is just Guys & Dolls.

Both "Guys" and "Dolls" in this case are gender neutral.
    <

Quote Originally Posted by simonbeard View Post
    There also hasn't been a Genestealer or a Death Wing expansion for the current Space Hulk edition yet. I'm not saying there would be (because releasing expansions for a limited release game seems like a financial mistake), but I just thought I'd throw that in.
    Well, the 3rd edition was kind of a mix of the previous editions and had some missions from Deathwing and the Space Hulk Campaigns book (i.e. the WD campaigns). Essentially it was 1st, 2nd and Deathwing combined. Genestealer was just extended psychic combat with many cards and Hybrids + their weapons - I doubt we'll see any of it.
    <

Happyland, in a gumdrop house on Lollipop Lane

Quote Originally Posted by simonbeard View Post
    I think there's no use to guess GW future patterns based in 1990 releases. There were Squats in the game back then.
    <

Chapter Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ultra View Post
    I think there's no use to guess GW future patterns based in 1990 releases. There were Squats in the game back then.
    So we shouldn't extrapolate to say that this Space Hulk will be Squats vs. Zoats?
    <

Banned

I heard a while back (and have mentioned a few times - though I wasn't certain until Arthurius said it) that they would be re-releasing exactly the same box this year. So that's what to expect AFAIK.
    <

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamatoMusashi View Post
    I heard a while back (and have mentioned a few times - though I wasn't certain until Arthurius said it) that they would be re-releasing exactly the same box this year. So that's what to expect AFAIK.
    *shrug* No money from me then. But it's a nice game and the miniatures still good, so I guess it will sell.
    <

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaktylus View Post
    *shrug* No money from me then. But it's a nice game and the miniatures still good, so I guess it will sell.
    It's popular, and they already have the molds. I'd be happy with a rerelease. I have about 2 copies of the game from last time (trades off some of the genestealer models) so it would mean I don't have to spend money, while people who missed it last time would get a chance.
    "As I've always said, Wes is wise." - Scryer in the Darkness
    "Wes, if you keep this up you'll need to change your name to MajorWiseJanson." - Azzy
    "Many boffins died to bring us this information." - Forgeworld Announcement E-mail
    "Rest assured, Servitor 13 has your best interests at heart. Now let's fire up the lascannons." - GW changes their web privacy policy.
    <

That's what i wanted to know, thanks Miyamoto.
    <

Now that is good news to me - since it means I won't spend any money on this "big thing".
    <

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast