Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Return of Adeptus Titanicus?

Re: Return of Adeptus Titanicus?

And here is the first glimpse of the new Adeptus Titanicus. The level of detail it looks like they are putting into controlling Titans suggests they are not looking at including infantry since this focuses heavily on the big guys themselves. They are the point of the game rather than just a big gun for your army.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/...irst-look.html
    The is Force split, unbalanced. The Dark side is at war with the Light. Only the Chosen One can wield the power of both. To know the peace of the Light without becoming frozen in rigid rules like the Jedi. To channel the righteous anger of the Dark side to fight injustice without being consumed by rage and evil like the Sith.

That is the destiny of the Chosen One. Not to bring triumph to one side of the Force but to bring both into balance so they are no longer in conflict.

I really want this game. Looks like it will quit awhile before it comes out though. No mention of Warhounds as of yet. I realy want to see those plastic buildings. In GW stores? Plastic box set thank goodness!
    Last edited by Malakai; 05-05-2017 at 22:23.
    -Malakai

Regardless of scale changes I'm really looking forward to this, not as so much as epic as I never really liked it that much, but as a titan on titan game. The original titanicus game was one the first I played and I really did love it.

I'm also looking forward to this. It's got me more interested than 40K this year.

My only concerns are what to paint the things. My 40K army has been Ultramarines since time began so I guess Legio Praesagius or Oberon are both options, though not sure if the latter has a scheme.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3