Thread: Original card terrain - What's this bit?!

Original card terrain - What's this bit?!

Hi,

We're running a Necro campaign and I've got about 642" of free foamcore, some cork tiles, printable 200gm card some PDFs of the original terrain (along with PVA and double-sided & masking tape galore). I also have an empty weekend and access to a big printer in work where I'll be locking up and doing "overtime" tonight ...

However, I can't figure out what one bit in the PDF is: does anyone have any idea what the large, flat bit on pp.7-8 is? It looks like it may be a folding piece but I ain't too sure.

Thanks!

Re: Original card terrain - What's this bit?!

For those who are interested, or even come to build some of this themselves, it's the tall, square tower. Please see the thread on Yaktribe here. If there was a pre-war school for card terrain, I'd be in the corner with the dunce's cap.

Brother Sergeant

Re: Original card terrain - What's this bit?!

Quote Originally Posted by jlmb_123 View Post
    Hi,

We're running a Necro campaign and I've got about 642" of free foamcore, some cork tiles, printable 200gm card some PDFs of the original terrain (along with PVA and double-sided & masking tape galore). I also have an empty weekend and access to a big printer in work where I'll be locking up and doing "overtime" tonight ...

However, I can't figure out what one bit in the PDF is: does anyone have any idea what the large, flat bit on pp.7-8 is? It looks like it may be a folding piece but I ain't too sure.

Thanks!
    Its a tower called "buidling three", the instructions are on p4